Warning: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_61hkq0tb546l4b8al6j363rm47, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /var/www/vhosts/netglimse.com/dev/app/app.php on line 14
Love & Sex
Are you ready to take your passion to a new level? These tips
are sure to take just about any relationship from ho-hum to WOW! Some ideas
may seem like basic romance… but let's be honest… when was the last time you
ACTUALLY did them? That's right… the only way for this to work is to put the
ideas into practice. Try all 10 and see what happens!
Take a hot shower or bath together. When
you are in the bath or shower, keep close physical contact. Wash each other
and whisper in their ear the things you specifically love about making love
Share a romantic dinner in front of the fireplace.
Nothing speaks romance like sharing a meal in front of the glow of a burning
fire. It's even better if you're nude or barely covered with lace and silk.
Make sure the dinner you share is conducive to a romantic setting. Food that
can easily be eaten with the least amount of utensils is usually your best bet!
Keep constant close physical contact when
you are not at home. Keeping a sparked connection throughout the night is
one of the most effective ways to keeping your partner passionate about you.
A hand on their thigh, a whisper in their ear or a kiss on the neck are all
great for reminding your partner what's waiting at home.
A long, passionate kiss. How often do
you really just express your desire in a kiss? When you first start dating it's
usually one of the only ways to express your desire. Refresh your kissing skills
by every so often catching your partner off-guard with a weak-in-the-knees passionate
Leave a sexy note in the morning telling them
to have nothing on, but the radio when you get home. They'll be thinking
about it all day at work! Want to keep your partner's mind on you ALL day? Do
this idea! You can even go a step further and tell them what's in store for
them as well!
Feed each other sensually suggestive finger
foods. The best way to feed each other? Naked, of course! Set the tone for
an incredible lovemaking experience with a little forethought and some of their
favorite tender treats.
Slow, sensual massage, complete with massage
oil. If your hands slowly massaging every part of their body can't turn
them on… well, you need more than these tips to jumpstart your sexual relationship!
Create new sensations with the addition of props such as a feather, fur mitten
or a metal chain.
Read your partner an erotic bedtime story.
The best encounters are those we don't plan on. Tell your partner you'd like
to read them a story. Without letting them see the book (maybe slip a book cover
over it) begin to delight their ears with a sensual story made perfect for two!
Write a sexy letter describing everything
you'd like to do to them. Sometimes it's difficult to actually speak out
loud the things we enjoy about sex with our partner. Leave no doubts about your
attraction and get them ready for some loving with a very in-depth description
about what you enjoy doing to them!
Study a new sexual practice such as tantric
sex or the kama sutra together. Expand your sexual horizons and learn new
ways to turn each other on. There are many, many sexual techniques you can learn
or sexual practices to study. Get two books, one for each of you, on a particular
subject relating to sex. Agree on a pre-determined time frame to be done with
the books. On one agreed night, one partner will give a full body "report" on
what they learned. On another night the other partner will do the same. Compare
The Art of Seduction
Seduction is the art, and joy, of tempting your partner into
a romantic, sensual liaison. It is less about the outcome of your liaison, and
more about the game of seducing. When you begin a game of seduction you are
inviting your partner to a completely sensual experience designed to heighten
ALL of their senses. Your partner should be in a passive role, while you determine
which sense to heighten and which zone to pleasure.
Typically, a successful seduction is longer than your average
lovemaking session, and can even last over a few days or weeks. It's important
to remember that coupling doesn't always have to happen. Think of it as an extended
foreplay session. If days of sensual innuendoes and mood setters can't get your
partner in the mood, nothing will!
Before beginning your seduction plan, you need to decide how
long you want your seduction to last. Is there a special day coming up? Do you
want to make some serious changes in your love play? If so, a week long seduction
might be a better approach.
Once you've decided your time limit, you'll want to look at
how you want to begin capturing your partner's sensual attention. There are
numerous ways to go about this. The most important thing to remember about this
stage is that you should NOT couple! This is about getting their interest and
heightening their senses for when you actually do couple. Here are a few ideas
to get you started:
leave an erotic love note on their pillow
e-mail a fantasy you wish to enact with them
give a sensual massage using your favorite massage oils
have a finger food picnic
play a lover's game
kiss longer and more frequently
find more opportunities to touch your partner
make eye contact more frequently
watch a semi-erotic move such as Henry & June
have an old fashion "necking" session
The Main Event
Now that you've put all this effort into getting your partner ready, it's time to move onto the main event. Again, it's important to remember that the longer you draw out the seduction, the better it will be. There are various stages of arousal you enter into when engaging in love play. The shorter the experience, the lower the level of arousal you are able to access. The longer the experience, the higher the level of arousal you and your partner can enter into. Thus, if you can prolong the experience you will create a memory you will both treasure for quite a while. To make the most of this factor, you'll need to have things in place that will heighten all of your partner's senses. We're talking about a full assault on their senses. When you're done with them you'll leave them wondering how sex could have ever been otherwise. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Sense of Sight: Care and attention should be placed on the location. If in your bedroom, candles lit, silky bedding and lots of pillows are a must. Arouse this sense further with lingerie.
Sense of Smell: Aromatics can work for you or against you. Make sure you know which scents your partner enjoys. Get scented candles, incense or scented massage oil to help heighten this sense.
Sense of Taste: This can be incorporated in two ways. One is through food with aphrodisiac qualities such as strawberries or oysters. The other is through edible lotions, chocolate syrups or whip cream.
Sense of Hearing: Get creative and record yourself telling an erotic story and leave it playing in the background. Or, play music that fits the overall mood you are going for. If you have sensual movies you may want to have the sound playing in the background.
Sense of Touch: One of the most erotic senses of all is the sense of touch. You will already be using this sense just by engaging the seduction. To heighten it you need to make sure every time they feel something against their skin it has an extra sensation added to it. You can do this with silky bedding, silky lingerie, or even with a massage with your favorite oils. You may also want to try a feather, something furry or a rose when you touch them.
You can further heighten the senses by hindering one of them completely. A reduction causes the other senses to work more to make up for the loss. You can remove the sense of sight by using a blindfold. You can remove the sense of touch by using restraints. You need to make sure your partner would be comfortable with this type of love play before doing this though. For an additional benefit, when you execute your main event, you may want to try something a little different. For example, a tryst with role-playing may let your partner become more open and result in new levels of arousal. Or, a prolonged temptation before letting them reach their peak will certainly get results. Remember, this is your seduction. You can do whatever you KNOW will get your partner excited. The main point is to infuse some creative loving into your relationship. If you've lost a bit of that "new love attraction" this is an excellent way to get it back. Every few months, make sure you do something similar to this to keep the spark alive and create some fantastic memories to look back upon! The Secret Of Seduction Have you ever wondered how to go about seducing your partner? Well, get ready to give them the time of their life! We asked Lovingyou.com users how they could successfully be seduced, below are a few of their responses! To Seduce Him: She must talk to me with a sexy look. Slowly move her fingers to my lips and throughout my bodies. Then whisper, "Make love to me". She must call me up, and when I arrive she must start kissing me heavily and throw me on the bed and give me oral sex. Sexy lingerie! She must undress herself in front of me. She should play hard to get. To successfully seduce me, all my partner would need to do is be waiting for me, lead me to the bedroom and kiss me seductively while undressing me. I love it when she takes charge and "forces" me to make love to her. To Seduce Her: Well, he would need his lips and hands to properly seduce me. I love to be teased and to be taken to the point where I think I will surely explode, and I have to beg for the release I'm after. He would have to touch all around the spots I want to be touched, but not quite giving me what I want. One look from my fiancé and I am turned on, but if he slowly kisses my neck and licks the inside of my ear, I am his! Provide the ambiance; this could be from candles, to music and dinner. Then, after dinner, a slow dance or two, where we both use our hands while moving to the music. Then, afterwards it's on as he sits me in a chair in the middle of the room and blindfolds me. There would be only candles and rose petals surrounding the chair as he slowly undresses me, but never lets me touch him. After he is done, he spreads my legs and places straps on my ankles as he places my arms behind the chair and does the same. He slowly begins kissing my neck and then caresses my body slowly, then I feel something cold on me as he gets the ice and runs it down the middle of my chest, to my navel and down as he places it inside me, with his finger, and then tongue. This is a seduction. He would need to whisper nice hot words on my ear while rubbing my shoulders and neck. He would have to take his time and move slow. Just for on night touch every part of me and look into my eyes. I would need to look in his eyes and to feel his body tighten when he touches me. A man could successfully seduce me by assuming my answer is already YES, and staring into my eyes with a smile as if THIS is going to be the MOST fun he's had in decades. I like to give pleasure to someone who appreciates it and values it, and is willing to give me equally as much pleasure. Top 10 Places You're Making Love Feel like you and your partner are a little risky or adventurous? We've been polling our members for over 5 years on this subject. See how you compare to these places that couples like you said they frequently make love at. The most commonly citied locations where couples say they've been getting it on at are: 10. In the shower. 9. On the hood of a car. 8. On a pool table. 7. In a department store fitting room. 6. In the back of a truck outdoors. 5. In an elevator. 4. On a trampoline. 3. In a car in the woods. 2. At your office after hours. 1. In a hot tub. 30 Bedroom Boredom Busters 1. Share your deepest fantasies with each other. 2. Kiss with your eyes open.. 3. Extend your foreplay time... considerably. 4. Play truth or dare but keep your questions steered towards the topic at hand. 5. Make love by only candlelight. 6. Try ice... 7. Spend $100 on lingerie. 8. Take a bath or shower together. 9. Write a sensual love story about you and your partner. Leave it for them to read. 10. Use whipped cream... 11. Stay the night at a hotel with a hot tub. 12. Make it a point to touch every inch of your lover's body. 13. Learn more about aphrodisiacs. 14. Give your love a sensual massage. 15. Buy a few love making technique books and read them together. 16. Compliment your love on how they look and while making love. 17. Do a strip dance for them. 18. Spend a day teasing your partner. 19. Make love somewhere other than your home. 20. Experiment with different types of kisses. 21. When your love comes home, take control and make love to them right there. 22. Share a bottle of champagne while laying on blanket in your backyard looking at the stars. 23. Wash your partner. 24. Leave hidden sensually, teasing notes where they will find them. 25. Experiment with food during foreplay. 26. Kiss every part of their body. 27. Christen each room by making love in a new room every night. 28. Try one new thing in the bedroom a week. 29. Pick up your lover wearing only a trench coat. 30. Fix your hair, makeup, etc. Go to bed with only a pair of high heels on. Sexiest Body Parts For Men: 1. Eyes
For Women: 1. Eyes
10. Mind Ten Tips For Better Sex
Make it unexpected.
Nothing takes away the monotony in a relationship like the unexpected! The next time you're not doing anything, initiate a little sex play.
Add ambiance to your love nest.
The next time you plan on making love, light a few candles, spray a light scented fragrance and a put on some soft music. Ambiance can heighten just about any romantic situation.
Wear comfortable, but sexy lingerie.
In order to feel sexy, you need to look it AND be comfortable. If you are uncomfortable with any part of your body, find lingerie that hides it or greatly compliments another feature. Confidence is a great aphrodisiac and is easier to attain in the bedroom when you look great!
Think about what your partner would like.
To add a new level to your lovemaking, take your time pleasuring your partner. Add heightened interest by letting them know what you are doing. Speak romantically during the entire session as well.
Women, concentrate on only what you want.
Believe it or not, one of a man's biggest turn ons is a woman turning on herself. The next time you make love to your partner, only do things that pleasure you. Just like in the above tip, the key is in letting him know that is what you are doing.
Make love in a new place.
Add a bit of excitement and newness to your sex life by making love in a new place! Rent a hotel room, try a different room, make love in public... the possibilities are endless.
Without speaking, take your partner and make love to them.
Silence can be an exhilarating turn on. This idea is especially effective when you do this as soon as your partner comes home.
Don't hold back your emotions.
Be free to express yourself and your feelings when you make love. Voice how you're feeling and don't be too shy to do whatever you feel like doing.
Try using something new like ice or toys.
While sex is great without any enhancements, it can definitely be worthwhile to try a few new things. A few ideas range from blindfolds, ice, toys, movies, etc.
Torment your partner with at least an hour of foreplay.
Better yet, drag it out throughout the entire day. Suspense is a wonderful aphrodisiac and can greatly enhance your love making.
Improve Your Sex Life Does your sex life lack luster and imagination? Need a way to give it a kick start? Try one of the five ideas below guaranteed to inspire passionate play tonight! Communicate
You'd be surprised to learn how many couples don't talk about what they want, or don't want, in bed. This is one area that can always be improved. Talk about your fantasies together, play a game of truth or dare or take turns telling each other what you'd like to do to the other person. Read Together
Inspiration comes in many forms, and many times it is from a great book. Get yours going by starting a library of sensual books. Make sure your collection has a variety of topics such as how-to topics, prose and idea books. Make A To Do Jar
Separately write twenty things you'd like to try. Cut them out and fold them up. Put the forty ideas in a jar. Each week, individually take out a slip of paper. Don't show each other your slips of paper. Before the week is up, secretly plan to do the idea on the paper with your partner. When you're done with the papers, make up new ideas you'd like to try. Keep A Passion Diary
Go to a bookstore, and pick a journal you both like. Decide on a secret keeping place for the journal that no one else will accidentally discover. Take turns writing your passionate thoughts and desires to each other. Try Something New
Get a book of positions. Each month sit down with your partner, and pick a position of the month. Spend the month practicing it, and different variations of the position until you find a favorite. 15 Ways To Feel se X X X y
1. Wear lingerie that flatters you.
2. Wear silk boxers.
3. Do your makeup and hair.
4. Work out.
5. Wear sexy clothing.
6. Accept compliments regarding your looks and abilities.
7. Learn more about pleasing your partner.
8. Be the dominant one in your next love-making session.
9. Plan at least one sensual experience a week for your love.
10. Take a shower together.
11. If you're unsure about how to do something, become knowledgeable about it. Confidence is an incredible aphrodisiac.
12. Allow yourself to feel sexy.
13. Don't worry about your appearance. Everyone has flaws, just no one else cares about them as much as you do.
14. Love your partner without abandon.
15. Dance seductively with your partner. 10 Ways to Put Passion BACK in the Bedroom Are you ready to take your passion to a new level? These tips are sure to take just about any relationship from ho-hum to WOW! Some ideas may seem like basic romance… but let's be honest… when was the last time you ACTUALLY did them? That's right… the only way for this to work is to put the ideas into practice. Try all 10 and see what happens! Take a hot shower or bath together. When you are in the bath or shower, keep close physical contact. Wash each other and whisper in their ear the things you specifically love about making love to them. Share a romantic dinner in front of the fireplace. Nothing speaks romance like sharing a meal in front of the glow of a burning fire. It's even better if you're nude or barely covered with lace and silk. Make sure the dinner you share is conducive to a romantic setting. Food that can easily be eaten with the least amount of utensils is usually your best bet! Keep constant close physical contact when you are not at home. Keeping a sparked connection throughout the night is one of the most effective ways to keeping your partner passionate about you. A hand on their thigh, a whisper in their ear or a kiss on the neck are all great for reminding your partner what's waiting at home. A long, passionate kiss. How often do you really just express your desire in a kiss? When you first start dating it's usually one of the only ways to express your desire. Refresh your kissing skills by every so often catching your partner off-guard with a weak-in-the-knees passionate kiss. Leave a sexy note in the morning telling them to have nothing on, but the radio when you get home. They'll be thinking about it all day at work! Want to keep your partner's mind on you ALL day? Do this idea! You can even go a step further and tell them what's in store for them as well! Feed each other sensually suggestive finger foods. The best way to feed each other? Naked, of course! Set the tone for an incredible lovemaking experience with a little forethought and some of their favorite tender treats. Slow, sensual massage, complete with massage oil. If your hands slowly massaging every part of their body can't turn them on… well, you need more than these tips to jumpstart your sexual relationship! Create new sensations with the addition of props such as a feather, fur mitten or a metal chain. Read your partner an erotic bedtime story. The best encounters are those we don't plan on. Tell your partner you'd like to read them a story. Without letting them see the book (maybe slip a book cover over it) begin to delight their ears with a sensual story made perfect for two! Write a sexy letter describing everything you'd like to do to them. Sometimes it's difficult to actually speak out loud the things we enjoy about sex with our partner. Leave no doubts about your attraction and get them ready for some loving with a very in-depth description about what you enjoy doing to them! Study a new sexual practice such as tantric sex or the kama sutra together. Expand your sexual horizons and learn new ways to turn each other on. There are many, many sexual techniques you can learn or sexual practices to study. Get two books, one for each of you, on a particular subject relating to sex. Agree on a pre-determined time frame to be done with the books. On one agreed night, one partner will give a full body "report" on what they learned. On another night the other partner will do the same. Compare notes… Seduction Techniques One of the most important aspects of lovemaking is the seduction. Even if you have been active partners for a while, a good seduction goes a long way to heightening the enjoyment of lovemaking. The word seduction comes from an old Latin word, meaning to lead astray. Just the word in itself conjures up so many images of what a great seduction would include: Overt seduction: pouting lips and puppy dog eyes, soft kisses and touches around the neck, chest and groin area, whispering sweetly in his ear how much she wants him and how she knows he wants her too. Power seduction: the partner simply pulls her man away from whatever he is doing and starts to undress him, while pushing him towards the nearest comfortable area for lovemaking. This would be followed by her climbing on top and telling him what she is going to do to him. She would, of course, tolerate no arguments! Covert seduction: using false pretenses to lure her partner into a lovemaking situation. Ideas for this seduction include this one : Go into your backyard on a chilly fall day and begin raking the leaves in a pile. Summon your mate to hold the bag open and then tell him to close his eyes. Then start putting articles of clothing in the bag and lay down in the leaves after you are naked. When you are in a seductive position, tell him to open his eyes for a big surprise. Damsel in distress seduction: call your mate into the bedroom to help you with something urgent. Once he has "rescued" you, reward him handsomely for his brave gallantry. Classic seduction: the sensual massage. The first step in giving a seductive massage is to identify the pleasure points on your partner's body. For my wife, the back of the neck, lower back and feet are the main pleasure points. The pleasure points are, however, different for everybody and the time spent researching what gives your partner maximum pleasure, is time that will be well rewarded later on. A successful seduction entails one partner taking charge of the situation and using any means necessary to lure, not force, her man away from what he is doing, and into the bedroom.
For the daring...
This one is only for the daring. I did this one for my fiancé the other day, and he loved it so much. Ladies, put on one of your slinkiest dresses and dance for your man in candlelight. Put some saxophone music on, and dance seductively. This doesn't last for too long, though. Do what comes from your imagination. Pick Each Other Up... Again!
It happened many years ago, but I can still remember it clearly! We needed something new in our relationship. We decided to go out dancing one night and pretend we did not know each other and HE had to make the first move to get me. It was perfect! All the seduction, the teasing... We played that game all night and when we got home, we were like a young couple again :) The Perfect Rainy Day
Set a rainy day aside to be alone with your loved one, in a seductive dark room, and pamper them as they please. If you are a man, brush your woman's hair, and share secrets and feelings. Become best friends, it will bond two lovers together more than anyone could ever imagine. Give massages, back scratches, look at your partner and realize how beautiful they are... you will experience magic. Sexual Moments Mood Enhancers
Sensual music. Choose music that is easy to listen to. The music should be an unnoticed but, appreciated addition, not a distraction.
Share a glass of wine, champagne or other cocktail.
Wear sexy lingerie.
Watch a sexually toned movie. Or, order Playboy for the night.
Read erotic stories to each other. Or, create your own!
Tell each other your sexual fantasies.
Read a how-to book together.
Take a shower together.
Feed each other with your fingers.
Dance seductively together.
Play a sensual board or card game.
Blindfold your partner.
Have fun painting each other's body with edible body paint.
Women, walk around the house with a shirt on or no bra and a button front shirt with the top 5 buttons unbuttoned. Men, do the same with no pants on instead.
Visit an adult cyberstore together online.
View a sensual art book or website together.
Touch your partner at every opportunity.
Foreplay Essentials Foreplay is the equivalent to an appetizer of a passionate meal for two. If done right it can leave you hungry and eagerly anticipating the main course. But, if hurriedly approached and thrown together it can show your lack of skill, ability and overall appreciation of your partner. To help you avoid this we've compiled a list of 10 foreplay essentials that every couple should have. Now, the next time you're ready to cook up a hot night, you'll be prepared!
Your Favorite Fruit
Keep a small bowl of your favorite, sensual fruit like strawberries, oranges or grapes in your refrigerator. When the mood strikes, hand feed each other or eat it off of each other.
Depending on your tastes, try chocolate body paint or edible massage oils.
Sight plays a large part of intercourse. Tantalize your partner with a few sexy pieces of apparel.
Everyone's taste differs. Experiment to see which music gets you in the mood!
Love the sound of your partner's voice? Imagine them telling you a sensual story starring you...
The feeling of something soft, silky and smooth can enhance your sense of touch like no other.
Foreplay can be fun or passionate... especially if you use this essential appropriately.
Sometimes the best way to heighten your senses is to render one useless. A blindfold can add a degree of intimacy and trust in your partner that other things cannot. Remember to talk to your partner about how they feel about using one before actually doing so.
Your level of intimacy will determine what games to purchase. Games are an excellent and creative way to initiate a lovemaking session.
This may not seem like a typical foreplay essential, but used correctly it can enhance all levels of your intimacy. Give yourself and your partner 5 to 10 blank "As You Wish" coupons. Explain that they can only be used during intimate moments. Every time your partner uses one, you'll get to find out something they enjoy.
Get Your Partner In The Mood Getting your partner in the mood for sexual romance can sometimes be difficult, especially when your partner is going through a stressful or hectic time. But, that shouldn't stop you from being sexually intimate. Below you'll find ideas geared to helping you find creative ways to initiate lovemaking, no matter what the situation may be. 1. Present your partner with a coupon book good for various sexual acts like: one hour of pure pleasure from me, oral sex like you've never had before, one fantasy come true, etc. Use your imagination, as well as try to pick things you know you're partner would like. 2. Write a short erotic story about the two of you. The best way to go about this is to write down a fantasy in story format. Mail it to your partner or leave it somewhere they can find it. 3. Similar to the above, create "I'd like to do to you" cards. On about 10 - 15 blank index cards, write different sexual things you'd like to do to your partner. Hide them for them to find (make sure kids or other family members won't get them). 4. Call your partner and talk dirty to him. 5. Don't give your partner the opportunity to say no. If you're both comfortable with this idea, when they come home or visit you, grab them, blindfold them and tie there hands together with a silk scarf. Make sure while you're making love that you take your time to pleasure them and show your love. 6. Buy a few books on lovemaking or print out a few articles on lovemaking from the Internet. Leave them in places where you know you're partner will see that you're reading them. Make it clear to them you're going to try some of these tips out on them when you're ready. 7. Touch can be a powerful sexual arousal technique. During the day touch your partner whenever possible. Do it as if it's something you'd do everyday. When you're sitting next to each other, place your hand on their thigh. When you're standing caress their back or stomach. 8. Go somewhere just for the sake of making love. For example, a hotel, a secluded area, etc. 9. Leave a note for your partner telling them you plan on making sweet, passionate love to them tonight so be prepared. 10. Create a romantic interlude like this one: Silence Is Golden: A Sensual Romantic Evening. Finding Time To Make Love In a recent weekly poll question we asked, "How often do you think a typical couple should have sex?" The most given answer was 3 times a week, with everyday not very far behind. How does this compare to you and your significant other? If you feel you'd like to improve the amount of sensual time you spend with your partner here are a few ideas to help you! 1. Make it a point to go to bed at least an hour to a half-hour before you normally do. 2. If you're a morning person, try getting up an hour to half-hour earlier. 3. On days you have an hour or so lunch or mid-day break, meet each other at home or at a hotel for a fun quickie! 4. When you or your partner comes home, don't speak to them. Just grab their hand, drag them to the bedroom (or stay where you are) and make love. 5. Take your showers together. 6. Order out for dinner and make love before your food arrives. 7. While your children are taking a nap or engrossed watching a movie, steal your partner away and make love. 8. Hire a housekeeper to free up "needless" time. 9. Take a "sick" day from work and spend the day recovering together! 10. Whenever you're alone together... make love!